Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 13 November 2014

HUGE Lush Haul


I don't know whether this can be counted as a 'huge' haul, but it's absolutely massive for me. I bought some of these at the Sheffield Beauty Blogger meet up, some were gifts and some I bought in Bristol when visiting family. I didn't see the point of three separate posts so I decided to haul them all together.

I'll go through the bath bombs first of all. I got two Lord of Misrule bath bombs. As I don't have a Lush in my hometown, I had given my nanna a list of products I wanted for my birthday and this was on it. However, after smelling it at the Lush stand, I decided to buy another. Unfortunately, this was a Halloween limited edition, but there were some still available at the Bristol store so maybe there's still some floating about. I much prefer spicy smells to sweet ones and this is the bomb I'm much looking forward to using.

If there was a mix of spicy and sweet, Cinders would fit that category. I've already used this, and I loved the warm toffee smell it gave off. Definitely a winter favourite.

I'll admit it, I bought the Luxury Lush Pud bath bomb because of the colours. With the little sprig of holly in the middle, this is one I'm saving for nearer Christmas time, for a relaxing bubble bath on a cold night. This has lavender in it, one of my favourite scents.

Northern Lights was another gift, but unfortunately, it snapped in half and by the time I travelled home with it, it had completely exploded. The demonstrations of this have me so excited to use it, and I reckon I'll get at least two goes from it, so it doesn't matter so much that it is currently in a hundred pieces.

If you're wondering why this is the best 'Ickle Baby Bot' you've seen, it's because I made it myself at the Sheffield event.

Butterbear, I bought in Sheffield. This is definitely one of my favourite smells, and my sister even bought one for my niece as they're not as strong and over powering as other bombs. This is a melt and supposed to make your skin feel nice and soft and at less than £2, it's a lot more purse friendly than some others.

The Sparkly Pumpkin was another Halloween bath bomb. This is absolutely covered in glitter so I'm not looking forward to scrubbing the bath out after using it, but it's so pretty to look at.

On the theme of glitter, Holly Golightly is another bubble bar, and also completely covered in sparkles. This is the most Christmassy scent of them all. I reckon I should get a few goes out of this.

And lastly, I got the candy mountain, which is another bubble bar. If you like really sweet smells, you'll love this. It smells exactly like snow fairy, which I also got a small bottle of.

I'm glad I only asked for a small, as the smell is very sweet, and actually has a weird after smell for me. This isn't something I could use every day, but it's nice for every now and then.

I've seen a couple of reviews of D'fluff, a strawberry shaving foam. I've never used a shaving cream before, but hopefully this will help prevent those nasty red bumps I get on my legs.


I love Lush cleansers and have tried almost all of them, but my favourite by far is Angels on Bare Skin. So when a Christmas variety was released, doing the same things but with different ingredients such as cranberries and satsumas, I had to try it. It doesn't smell as nice as it's non-festive dupe, but I'm enjoying using it.

If you're wondering why it's been put in a different pot, that's because I wanted to take advantage of the 5 Lush pots scheme. If you collect five Lush pots with the stickers, you can get a free face mask. I chose Catastrophe Cosmetic after taking the advice of one of the ladies and I'm loving it upto now.


Lastly, I bought a massage bar called Soft Coer. This has chocolate in it and smells delicious. I've used it a few times already, so expect a more in depth review in the future. 
That's everything I've bought over the last month or so. Hopefully, this should all last me a good while. Have you bought anything from Lush lately?

2 comments:

  1. hi there. i am from greece and we have a brand called fresh line. it the most amazing fresh products. a bit expensive but perfect. i buy a cellulite cream and it the only one that gives results in 4 weeks. as fro your bar with chocolate it made me hungry. ggggrrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  2. The soft coeur is my absolute favourite. I love it so much. Also, I've nominated you for the Liebster Award TAG :)

    http://misslaurabora.blogspot.ie/2014/12/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete