Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 23 May 2015

10 Books I Want To Read

I feel like if I shared my complete book wishlist, we'd be here forever. I already have 30 on my Amazon wishlist, and that isn't including any I want to read on my '100 books to read before you die' list I have blue tacked to my wardrobe. So I've narrowed it down to ten and I'm hoping to have read these by the end of the summer. Obviously, I can't go into much details about the books as I haven't read them yet, but you'll see it's a real mixture of genres!

1) Anna Karena - Leo Tolstoy.

I've actually read about three hundred pages of this, but I want to finish it so I can tick it off my list. It's a classic, but hasn't really gripped me yet.

2) What They Don't Teach You At Harvard Business School - Mark H. McCormack

I'm attempting to read a lot more about business since I started my graduate job. Having an English degree won't necessarily help me in this field, however it's given me the skills to research the field.

3) How To Build A Girl - Caitlin Moran

I loved How To Be A Woman so this is next on my reading list by Moran.

4) The Bees - Laline Paul

The woman at Waterstones told me that this book was like A Handmaid's Tale which I absolutely love. So can't wait to read this.

5) All The Bright Things - Jennifer Niven

My favourite genre is probably young adult as that's what I like to write and I'm always drawn to this particular book.

6) Eleanor & Park- Rainbow Rowell

Fangirl by the same author is one of the best books I've read in ages, so I'm desperate to read this one too.

7) Only Ever Yours - Louise O'Neill

Described as Mean Girls meets Handmaids Tale, another book I'm desperate to read.

8) Losing My Virginity - Richard Branson

I'm not a fan of autobiographies, but again, I'm trying to learn more about business and I don't think you can get much more successful than Richard Branson.

9) The Bell Jar - Sylvia Plath

This is a book I've always wanted to read and I'm hoping too next weekend.

10) Outliers - Malcom Gladwell

The blurb on this book really intrigued me.

So that's my list. Have you read any of the books on this list?

No comments:

Post a Comment