Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 6 September 2015

Lush Haul // Hull Blogger Meet

I know I whine about this all the time, but we don't have a Lush where I live so when I Lush haul, I Lush haul hard! So when I discovered that Lush where attending the Hull Blogger meet, I did a little happy dance and immediately reached for my purse. They didn't bring a large amount of products with them, but it was enough for me to spend over £40. In fact, the Lush girls said I had picked the best selection of products out of everyone who attended the meet.

I ended up buying two bath bombs. I believe these are new to the range, at least in the Hull shop. I think they first appeared in the Lush in Oxford Street. I got Intergalatic, a colourful, minty smelling bomb which has popping candy in it. This was actually demonstrated at the meet and I can't wait to completely fill my bath with glitter.


Next I got the Yoga Bomb which is bright orange and has a woody, musky scent to it which I think will be perfect for Autumn.


I also got two bubble bars. These are similar to bath bombs, however you actually crumble them under running water to create mountains of bubbles. First of all, I got Rose Jam which is a bubbleroon. It can be easily split to last two baths and is bright pink and covered in glitter. It has a very soft scent which I don't usually go for.


Every blogger was gifted 'Granny Takes A Dip*.' I have never tried this before, and I believe it was also a bath bomb, however that got discontinued? It has a citrusy scent and I'm excited to try it out.

I bought 'Tangle' which is a solid hair oil on a stick. When I eventually want to use it, I will add hot water and apply it to the whole of my hair, like a hair mask. If you have shorter hair, you can use it twice, however I believe it will only cover me once. I'm saving this for when I want to full on pamper myself as at over £6, it wasn't cheap.

When that pamper day comes around, I will also use the sample of 'Don't Look At Me *' that we were all gifted. I've only ever used one Lush face mask before and I loved it, so I'm excited to try this.


If we weren't all spoiled enough, Lush also gifted everyone with some 'Fun*' which I have also never tried. It can be used as a soap, shampoo or bubble bath and can be molded so it's perfect for children. I may use this on my niece and see how she gets on with it.

Lastly, I ended up getting two body scrubs. The first one was completely enabled by the other bloggers and is 'Rub Rub Rub' a sea salt body scrub that can be used on body, face and hair. I've already tried this and I think it's a new favourite, even if the salty taste had me swishy my mouth out with mouth wash.


I also got 'Life's A Beach' which I believe is a new product. It comes in a box and looks like washing powder. They tried this on me and the smell lasted until I went to bed, so around ten hours! I will do a more in depth review of this product as I really do like it.

I can't wait to use all of these products. Have you bought anything from Lush recently?


No comments:

Post a Comment