Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 25 January 2014

Helloo

So I’ve decided to stop putting it off and start this blog again. For anyone who stumbles onto my little blog, I’m hoping to make it into a beauty/fashion/lifestyle blog. I’m no expert in either beauty or fashion but they’re hobbies and I hope to work in the beauty of fashion sector one day.

A little bit about me… I’m twenty one years old and in my last year at University. I’m studying English Literature and Creative Writing. I’m getting married next year which is exciting and scary and I can’t wait.


I love vintage clothes and anything a bit quirky looking. I’m addicted to lip balm and I’m obsessed with modelling shows. I love trying out new beauty products and love recommendations. 

If you wanna know more follow me on twitter at @lucyjane3110

Instagram: lucyjanewebb

And don't forget to follow me on bloglovin'. Link is at the top of the page :) 

My Sister and Me
       

No comments:

Post a Comment