Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 28 February 2014

My High End Wish List.


My Highend Wishlist
I've seen quite a few people do wish lists on their blog and I actually love looking at them so I thought I'd do one of my own. I chose six products as I could have gone on forever, picking out things I want. 

Urban Decay - Naked 3 Palette £37
The first thing I chose was a bit predictable. I think nearly every beauty blogger either owns or wants to own the Urban Decay Naked Palettes. I have the Naked Basic Palette as mentioned on a previous blog post, but hopefully by the end of the year, I will own the Naked 1, 2 and 3. I chose number 3 to put on my wish list as it's the one I've been hearing most about recently; probably because it's the newest palette released. I love the colours; I think they're perfect for Spring/Summer. This is probably the first palette of the three I'll buy. 

MAC - Lipstick £15
The next thing on my wish list is a MAC Lipstick. I don't own any MAC products and I think a lipstick is a good place to start. I can't decide between the colours Candy Yum Yum or Girl About The Town. I will probably buy this when I go on holiday as there is literally nowhere close that sells MAC products and I don't want to buy anything without trying it out first. Plus, they will be a little bit cheaper in the duty free :)

Nars - Blush £21.50
The third thing I added is a Nars Blush. I always see these in blog posts and I'm intrigued. I'd never heard of the brand before reading blogs. I'm not sure what colour I'd buy, so if anyone could recommend one, that would be great :) I just love the packaging on these- it looks so expensive.

Benefit - The POREfessional Agent Zero Shine - £23.50
Benefit's Agent Zero Shine is something that caught my attention as soon as it came out. Like most people, I suffer with oily skin, especially as the day goes on. I'm curious as to whether this is as good as it claims to be. I'm a huge Benefit fan, so I will definitely be buying this in the next couple of months. 

Too Faced - The Return of Sexy Eye Palette - £38.50
The last two products on my wish list are both by the brand Too Faced. Unlike the rest of the products, I actually have seen this close up in the Boots in Hull. Every time I walk past the Too Faced counter, I swatch the eye shadows from the Sexy Palette. I absolutely love it; however, it is probably something I would ask for my birthday or Christmas (I can't believe I've used the C word already!) rather than buy it myself as it's quite expensive and only something I've been lusting after the past couple of months. But I never know, I might find myself in a really well paying job after I graduate and can buy as many expensive eye palettes as I want. Here's hoping.

Too Faced - Sweetheart Perfect Flush Blush - £24
The last thing on my list is something I only discovered a few days ago. After stopping by the Too Faced counter for the twentieth time this month, I decided to look what was actually underneath all the sparkly eyeshadows. Straight away this gorgeous blush caught my eye. I know it's long past valentines day, but I couldn't help thinking what a perfect gift that would have been for any makeup loving girl. There's three different colours in the one blush that can either be blended together or used separately. At £24, it's expensive, but that's why I've called this a high end wish list.

What high end products are you lusting after? 

No comments:

Post a Comment