Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 2 July 2014

June Favourites

As you're reading this, I'm probably on a beach somewhere, sweating profusely and possibly hungover in Bulgaria. However, I didn't want to fall behind on my favourites posts as I like writing them just as much as I like reading them. So here it is, five products I've been loving in June.

1) Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation - I actually received a sample of this at the Debenhams beauty lock and fell in love with it. I was debating hard whether to buy it, when lucky for me, I won one in a blog giveaway! I was so chuffed as I hardly ever win anything. I'm sure most people know about this foundation so I won't go on too much about it, but it's already one of my faves. It is almost matte and I don't have to apply powder to set it. This makes my skin look so good, almost sun kissed.

2) Batiste Dry Shampoo - I feel a bit late to the party with this, as I am with most things. I actually bought a bottle in 2010 for Leeds fest and use it for that weekend, then stashed it away in a drawer. I didn't understand the idea of ​​dry shampoo as I didn't get why someone just didn't wash their hair? However, I received some dry shampoo for Xmas, a different brand, but fell in love with it. When I used this up, I ventured to Superdrug and rediscovered Batiste. I use this all the time now, and now know it just freshens hair and adds texture and isn't just for covering up dirt like I originally thought. I received a small sample of this in the Lincs Meet goody bag, so perfect for popping in a bag.

3) Eyeko Skinny Eyeliner - I think this is normally about £ 12, but like most bloggers, I received this with this months Glamour Magazine which only cost £ 2. Unlike most bloggers (going by the complaints on twitter) mine actually worked. My friend Abbey kept going on about this eyeliner, so I was glad I got a chance to try it myself. The nib is so thin, I can create the perfect cat eye flick.


4) Hand Food Soap and Glory - I actually received this for Christmas but have only just taken to using it. I'm not a big fan of hand creams, but I'm forcing myself to use this up, and I'm actually quite enjoying it. A dry bit on my hand is slowly disappearing thanks to this.


5) Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation - I know that I've put two different foundations on my favourites, but I honestly think this deserves a mention. This is my first Bourjois foundation and it gives my skin such a nice, glowy finish, I wonder why I haven't bought one earlier. As you can see, it's a bit dirty because it's well loved. The smell is gorgeous as well, as are all Bourjois products.

I hoped you enjoyed reading this blog post, and don't forget to follow via bloglovin :)

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely blog. Love the Estee Lauder foundation. I use it too. Hope you'll check my blog :)

    style-mepretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete