Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 5 July 2014

Soap and Glory// Clean On Me Shower Gel Review

I've not really met anyone who says they don't love the smell of Soap & Glory products (apart from my Nan who says they smell too sweet.) I'm nearly coming up to the end of my S&G Clean On Me Shower Gel and thought I would write a quick review.

This product retails in Boots for £6.00 for 500ml which I think is amazing. There's nearly always a 3for2 offer on as well.

I really enjoyed using this shower gel. I've used it most days since Christmas and there's still some left. The thing I like the most is the pump as it means I can control how much shower gel I use, rather than squirting too much out. It also looks great on the side of my bath with it's pink, retro packaging.

S&G claim there's a built in body lotion to leave your skin extra smooth, but to be honest, I've not really noticed it. However, I don't get problems with my skin anyway. There's no denying this gel is really creamy though.

The smell is simply S&G signature scent; a bit fruity but very sweet.

I would definitely buy this again, once I've used all the other bath products I received at Xmas.

Do you enjoy using S&G bath products?

No comments:

Post a Comment