Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 10 April 2016

Sunday Ramblings // 2

I've not written a 'rambling' post in while. I thought it could have been something I did weekly, but to be honest, my life is just not interesting. I spend most of my time at work, and the rest of my time watching Gossip Girl or reading.

I think in my last post, I spoke about how happy I was for Spring. Today the weather is glorious, and I want nothing more to be able to sit outside with a blanker (it's not that warm yet) and read a good book. However, at the minute, my garden is a pile of mud with pieces of fence everywhere.

We're currently preparing our garden to be turfed, and we're hoping it will be done next weekend. But then we still have to wait a couple of months whilst the turf sets. If anyone would like to see a garden 'before and after' post, please let me know, because although it's time consuming, we're really enjoying preparing our garden for summer.

I recently posted on twitter that I wanted to blog everyday in April, and as you can see, that hasn't happened. I will do it one day, but it's the fact I have to write and take photos for 7 blog posts in one weekend. Although there is still some sunlight when I finish work at 5 now, so perhaps it will happen next month?


No comments:

Post a Comment