Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 22 September 2016

Hull Bloggers Meet // Sept 2016








Just over a couple of weeks ago, you would have seen my social media filled with posts about the #hullbloggers event held in Liquid Jade (infact I won a prize for being most active on social media.) I've only just got round to writing a blog post about it as I left the day after to go to Orlando.

The event was held in Liquid Jade which was right up my street with the decor. I never knew it existed as it's quite hidden away, but I'll definitely visit again to try some of their scrumptous cake and coffee.

It was lovely to see some familar faces at the Hull blogger meet- I've made some great friends through Hull blogger meets, some who even came to my wedding! It was nice to talk to some new bloggers too.

The event was quite laid back, with everyone chatting over a drink, posing with a DIY photo booth and examining the extensive collection of teas that Liquid Jade where offering. But at the same time Charley , Hannah and Courtney (our blogger hosts) kept us busy with a blogging bucket list and a small taste of the blogger workshop they have been running. I unfortunately couldn't attend the first one as it was my first wedding anniversary, however, I loved the idea of the workshop and I left inspired to find more time to put into my blog.

The event ended with a raffle (the proceeds going to local charity Purple House) and goody bags being given out. Both raffle and bags contained some lovely bits and I will do another blog post showing what I won and received.

Once again, thanks to the hosts and all the brands who got involved. There is a #hullbloggers twitter @hullbloggers which you can follow to keep up to date with the latest blogging events happening in Hull.

No comments:

Post a Comment