Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 25 September 2016

Glossy Box // September Review



Despite not receiving the correct MUA palette I chose for August box for the second month in a row, Septembers Glossy Box was really good.

I was already looking forward to receiving this box after seeing a sneak preview last month showing us that we would be receiving the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara. I've had this mascara twice before and was glad to get it again. It leaves my lashes so thick and long, and I will continue to repurchase this.

A Hydro Face Mask was also featured in this box. I feel face masks are so common in beauty boxes and leave me quite uninspired. This retails for £7.99 which is more than I would ever pay for just one mask. However, after just leaving a 9 hour flight and two weeks of continuous sun, my skin could do with some hydration. Hopefully, this lives up to it's claims of 120 hydration.

I've not tried anything from Rodial before and received a Smokey Eye Pen worth £17. I don't usually like receiving eye liners but I swatched this on my hand and it smoked out beautifully.

The last makeup item I received was a Long Lasting Lip Marker from Gosh. I love Gosh but don't have that much from the brand. This colour seemed a little bright considering we're just about to go into Autumn and perhaps a berry shade would have been more suited. However, I've only swatched this on my hand so it may look completely different on the lips.

Lastly, there was a Gel Envy Diamond Top Coat from Revlon. I actually like receiving top coats as I can never seem to keep my polish on for more than a few days without it chipping.

As a little extra we all received a small sample of a Body Shop Face Mask. I do like Body Shop products and I don't mind face masks when they're not in place of another product. I'm looking forward to trying this out.

I hope next months box is as good as this one with as many makeup products. What did you think of this months Glossy Box?

No comments:

Post a Comment