Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 15 October 2014

The Body Shop Haul

After running low on my Soap & Glory Cleanser for the second time, I decided to switch it up a bit and try something new. I recently got a sample of the Vitamin E cleanser from The Body Shop and decided to try that.

The Body Shop were having a 30% off event for 'Love Your Body' card holders on the 2nd and 3rd of October, which they kindly informed me by text. I had also been eyeing up their night creams and couldn't decide between the Vitamin E one or the S&G Wish Upon A Jar. Considering S&G was £16, I decided to go for the cheaper option. 

Together the cleanser and night cream came to £20.50 but with 30% off, it came to just over £14 which I thought was amazing. 


After paying for my items, I inquired about the birthday bonus card holders get. When it's your birthday month, you get £5 to spend in store. They informed me I could use this in conjunction with the 30% offer, so off I went browsing again. 

Gabby from VelvetGh0st talked about the Instablur primer, saying it was one of her favourites. This costs £14 on it's own, but next to it was a set featuring the primer and the bb cream for just £20! Bargains to be had everywhere. With the 30% off, this cost just £14, then with the extra £5 off it came to just £9. £9 for 2 products is amazing value. 

As I was about to pay for these, the lady informed me that if I spent another pound, I would get another £5 off as I had reached the first reward (basically every £10 you spend, you get a stamp. When you get 4 stamps, you get a £5 reward off any purchase.) 

I headed towards the £2 lip balms, but the lady showed me the Instablur Eye Primer. She applied a little on my hand, then swatched some eye shadow next to the primer then on it. It made it so much more vibrant! I was a bit unsure whether to purchase it or not, but the lady scanned it and told me I would be paying £12.50 for all three products! Which meant the eye primer cost me just £3.50. 


I decided then I better leave or I would be there all day. Have you bought anything from The Body Shop lately? 

No comments:

Post a Comment