Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 13 September 2014

OOTD // Comfy Jumpers and Vintage Dresses

This outfit isn't to everyone's taste (especially not my dad's) but I love pairing vintage dresses with big comfy jumpers, especially for the upcoming Autumn season.

I don't know how old the dress is, but I think it's probably 70's. I love dresses with the '50's' style; nipped in waist, mid length skirt. Because there's so much going on with the dress, I kept it pretty simple with plain accessories, although I did team it with my bright red duck bag!









The only issue I have with this dress is that the buttons strain against my giant B cup boobies, but it doesn't bother me too much. The strap on my bag has almost had it, but I think eventually I'll cut it off and use the bag as a makeup case or something.

Dress - I.luv.it.ireallydo.Vintage
Jumper - Primark
Bag-I.luv.it.ireallydo.Vintage
Shoes - TK Maxx
Necklace - Vivienne Westwood

How do you like to wear vintage dresses in the colder months?

No comments:

Post a Comment