Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 4 December 2014

Festive Nails - Week 1 // Barrym Limited Edition Polishes


For the past five years I've always had essays or exams to revise for over Christmas, so it feels strange having all this free time on my hands without stressing over uni stuff. I love doing anything creative over Christmas, whether it's making decorations, baking or trying out new makeup looks, so I'm hoping to do a few festive inspired posts over the next few weeks.

My mum asked me to pop into Superdrug the other day, and I walked past these limited edition Barrym polishes in the shade Jingle Bells (gold with red flecks) and Christmas Tree (green with red flecks.) They were so pretty and festive, I couldn't leave them behind. They're priced £3.99 each, however there's currently an offer where if you spend £6 on Barry M products, you can get one of these nail paints free. 

I decided to paint these on top of Barry M's Coral which is a bright red, almost orange looking shade. I only used one coat of Coral but wished I used more; however I don't think it matters so much as the glitter covers most of polish. 

On alternate fingers, I used Sally Hansens Jet Set Jade, which is a gorgeous colour in it's own right. 

I can see myself getting a lot of use from these glitter polishes this Christmas.

Have you tried any festive inspired nail looks this Christmas yet?

(Also, sorry for the sad state of my nails. Working in retail means they are forever breaking!)

1 comment:

  1. all of these are gorgeous! I think I'm going to have glittery nails for Christmas

    http://laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete