Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 21 December 2014

My Top 5 Autumn/ Winter Lipsticks

Earlier in the year, I did a similar post writing about my top five summer lipsticks. However, those summer brights have been replaced with darker shades. I'm going to share my favourites with you.

1) Rimmel 107

I think everyone whose wrote a post similar to this one has included this lipstick. The Rimmel lispticks are my favourite highstreet ones and this shade is a cult classic. It's a deep wine red, completely matte but not at all drying on the lips.


2) Revlon - Black Cherry

I love this lipstick but it's not to everyones taste. It's a very dark purple/ brown colour that looks almost black on the lips. I like the formula of this lipstick as it feels quite moisturising.


3) Mac - Rebel

One of the first Mac lispticks I bought was Rebel and this is the perfect berry shade. I actually wear this on nights out a lot


4) Lime Crime Poisonberry

This is very similar to Rebel, however I'd say it's more purple that berry. I find that this lipstick can be slightly drying, but I apply it over lipbalm and I'm usually okay.


5) Rimmel Lasting Finish - Asia

I did a post on this lipstick a while back and it's very similar to Mac's Brave. This is my perfect nude as it's a pinky brown shade. This is perfect with a smokey eye.


What are your favourite winter lipsticks?

2 comments:

  1. I've been looking at that Rimmel one for a while now, seems like the perfect kylie jenner lip colour! X

    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the MAC rebel and Rimmel Asia. Nice review on them.
    You have a nice blog. Let me know if you wanna do f4f :)

    breathefashion-world.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete