Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 10 February 2016

Nanogen Root Boost Hair Thickening Spray // Review


I was lucky enough to receive the Nanogen Root Boost Hair Thickening Spray* in my Hull Bloggers goody bag. I have thick hair anyway, but due to the length of it, the weight drags it down, leaving it flat against my head. I've tried everything to add volume from hair spray, dry shampoo and those gross powder things that you sprinkle at the roots.

Although these do the job, I hate the feeling of that amount of product in my hair and it leaves my hair feeling matted and greasy.

I have never tried a thickening spray before and this is one that can be used on wet and dry hair. I must say, from first use, I fell in love with this product. You can see that I've used almost three quarters of it already!

When I use it, I spray liberally all over my head, scrunching my hair at the roots as I go. It adds volume almost straight away, however it doesn't change the texture of my hair. I especially like that it can be used on dry hair as my hair can look flat after sleeping on it.

At £9.99 from Boots, I find it quite reasonable, as I assumed it would be more expensive because of the packaging. I'd love to try out more products from this brand as I'm really enjoying using this.

Have you tried anything from this brand before?

No comments:

Post a Comment