Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 26 February 2016

LAB2 Brushes// On a Powder Trip Brush Review



I was lucky enough to receive some LAB2 brushes in the Hull Bloggers goody bag. I've already written a review talking about the 'Triple Threat Multi Purpose Brush' which you can find here.

I've been applying my makeup over the last few days using only LAB2 brushes to get a complete first impression. Once again this brush came in a box with a detailed 'How to Use' on the back of it. It is currently £11.99 in Superdrug.

I feel powder brushes are a bit boring to review as they only really have one job. However, there is nothing stopping anyone from taking that powder brush to apply bronzer or blush.

The first thing I noticed about this brush was how soft it was. It is a similar shape to the Smashbox Powder Brush I received in a Xmas set a couple of years ago, minus the hefty price tag.

I love that each LAB2 brush has a description on the handle which makes it perfect for beginners. This brush picks up just enough product to create an even  coverage, whether you apply powder, blush or bronzer.

This is definately becoming a staple in my makeup routine as some of my older powder brushes are now showing their age.

Have you tried any LAB2 brushes before? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment