Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 1 October 2016

Hello October!


October is by far my favourite month. I feel like it really is the beginning of Autumn and it's now okay to wear jumpers and dark lipstick.

Not only that, but my birthday falls at the end of the month.

I've just come back from a couple of weeks in Orlando and they take Autumn (or Fall as it is in the US) very seriously. Even though I went at the beginning of September, I've come back with so much pumpkin flavoured food, candles and general Autumn inspired things which I can't wait to show on the blog.

I'm hoping to blog every day this month, but I always say this and it never goes to plan. But I've got some exciting posts planned coming up in the next couple of days, including a Sephora haul, so keep checking back.

What's your favourite thing about Autumn?


No comments:

Post a Comment