Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 26 August 2014

OOTD // Summer Vintage

With the first sun we've had in a couple of weeks, I decided to shoot an outfit of the day. Vintage fashion is something I adore and I feel I don't show that enough in this blog. I love playsuits. I mean the proper fifties style that nips in at the waist and is bright and colour and just perfect for summer (and also autumn I suppose, if you wear them with tights.) Here's my take on a modern 50's style, and also showing off my bike that my boyfriend fixed up for me. I bought it off Ebay for £30 when it was brown and rusty. It's amazing what a can of spray paint can do.

I wanted to play around with a few accessories too just for these photos. Don't worry, I didn't go out with them all on at once!















Main Outfit
Playsuit - Fletcher and Fenn
Shoes - Rio
Necklace - Craft Fair
Bag - Rio 

Accessories
Hair Bow - Craft Fair
Whipped Cream Hair Accessory - Cute As A Button (Cutebuttonuk on FB)
Sunglasses - Primark 

Props
Bike - Ebay
Baby - Borrowed From My Sister 
Cat - Just lurking in the garden. 

Makeup

Foundation - Bourjois Healthy Mix
Concealer - Collection Lasting Perfection + Benefit Boi-ing
Blush - Bourjois Cream Blush 03
Bronzer - Sleek Face Form Kit in Light
Eyeshadow - Naked Basic Palette
Eyeliner - PS Love Felt Liner
Mascara - Rimmel Lycra Flex Scandaleyes 
Lipstick - Topshop 'Macaroon'

I hoped you enjoyed this post and hopefully I can do more like it. Do you like 50's style? 


2 comments:

  1. I'm totally in love with this play suit!!! It's gorgeous. And the shade on your nails,is lovely too! Xo

    Www.dinosbeautydiary.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much :) The shade is Breakfast In Bed by Rimmel xx

      Delete