Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 5 August 2014

Shop My Stash// Jewellery

I see a lot of 'shop my stash' posts regarding beauty products that have been bought and long forgotten about, but I thought I'd do something a bit different. I'm a sucker for buying jewellery, especially if it's a bit different and quirky. Recently, all I seem to be wearing is my Vivienne Westwood necklace my boyfriend got me for my 21st. Don't get me wrong; it's gorgeous and I love it, but sometimes I catch glimpses of all the costume jewelry I've bought over the years and feel like I have to make more of an effort to wear it as it's too pretty to be stuffed into a box or hanging on a rack.

Here are some of the pieces I'm going to attempt to wear more.

I got this little elephant on a holiday a good few years ago, but I don't actually think I've ever worn it. I love how cute and simple it is, so maybe I'll wear it tight to my neck.

This is one of my favourite pieces ever. I got it on a holiday in Turkey when I was going through my 'punk' stage. The safety pins attracted me to it. But I love the blue colour, the different shapes and colours of the beads. This is a really unusual piece and I'll perhaps wear it on a night out.


This little tea cup was from a vintage and craft fair. I think it's adorable and would look pretty with a vintage dress.

These are the most recent additions to my 'stash.' I got these from Primark just a couple of months ago. I don't think they were more than £3. I think the idea of these bracelets is to wear them all together, as opposed to just one at a time (although you could wear them like that.) There were lots of different styles of these, but I liked the bracelet with the big stone in it, so I went for these.

Another holiday gem; I'm not sure if this is a reals shark tooth, but for some reason I really wanted a necklace with a shark tooth on it (I was about 14 at the time.) Perhaps not to everyones taste, but I think this would look great with a beachy/ hippy styled outfit.

This necklace was from Topshop about 6 years ago and I was drawn to it because of the little skull with the flower on it's head. It looks like I'm wearing three different necklaces when I have this one, although it's just one.


I'm going to try really hard to use these bits of jewelry more as I think they're too pretty to stay hidden in my room. Do you have any jewellery you love but never wear?

4 comments:

  1. aw the vintage tea cup is adorable! i love small pieces like that x

    Lucy | Make Up Your Mind

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all these pieces they're so different and individual, especially the tea cup it's so pretty.

    Emma x
    Writing Essays With Wine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I love finding unique pieces at vintage and craft fairs xx

      Delete