Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 6 March 2016

Nude Nails Favourites



Isn't this time of year just awkward? One minute, the suns shining so you break out your floral's and pastel colours, and the next, you're scraping frost off your car and wrapped up in four layers.

Gone are the reds and berry colours we wore on our nails for the festive season, yet I still don't feel it the right weather to be rocking the mint and corals. I've been increasingly drawn to nude nail colours, and I think they're perfect for this time of year. Here are some of my favourites.

The PS Love nail polish in the shade 07 Nude was only 60p from Primark, and it's actually a pretty decent polish. I wore it to my friends wedding.

Formula X is a tad more pricey, and as far as I know, only available in Sephora (who can't ship polishes over to the UK) This shade is Thrilling and I got it as part of the Formula X The System To Go sets, in which you receive a cleanser, base coat and top all clicked together in a set. I'm not sure they do this exact one now, but Thrilling is available on it's own or part of a set with other polishes. On my nails, with the base and top coat, this lasted about five days without chipping.

Cappuccino  by Max Factor is stunning. It's £4.99 which I think is pricey for a mini polish, but I got it as a 3 for 2 offer.

I can't find the shade name for the Kiko polish, which isn't helpful, I know. But I think it cost £2.30 from the store in Bristol. This is a completely unique shade, almost too pink to be a 'nude' but not bright enough to be anything else. I've not yet tried this polish, but I've tried previous from Kiko and like their polishes.

Lastly is Chic and Cheerful from Rimmel. The colour is slightly darker, and slightly greyer than the Max Factor polish. I actually found it in Poundland so it was a complete bargain. I really like this polish, and it was really easy to apply.

Do you have any 'Nude' nail polish suggestions?


No comments:

Post a Comment