Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 7 March 2016

Hull Blogger March Meet


I was lucky enough to grab a last minute place to the Hull Bloggers March Meet. Unlike the August meet which was more of an event, this meet up was a lovely meal and catch up with 20 local bloggers.

The meet up took place at Al Porto and I ordered the winter salad which was delicious. There was so much chicken on my plate!
Events can be daunting and I was lucky enough to be surrounded by some familiar faces, but the organisers had written out some questions for us all to ask each other. It was interesting to learn why others had started blogging and what bloggers they follow. 

Of course, no Hull Blogger event is complete without an amazing goody bag. Here are some of the lovely products we were treated too.

I want to thank the organisers (twitter @HBHullBloggers) and a special shout out to Kat (@kjw130384) who couldn't make it as she was ill. I look forward to the next event. 

Check back in tomorrow for the first review of some of the products I received in the goody bag. 



2 comments:

  1. Great to see you again, glad you were able to make it!

    Mars xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you again, glad you were able to make it!

    Mars xx

    ReplyDelete