Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 13 March 2016

Sunday Ramblings


I'm slowly getting back into my blogging routine again; it's something I really enjoy doing, but I find it hard to find the time. I've decided to do a little bit more of 'lifestyle' blogging, which is really hard, as I'm at work most of the time, or at home, watching Netflix or reading.

However, I've decided to give it a little go, because somebody might find my ramblings interesting.

This week has felt very 'Spring Like' as as soon as I get that feeling, I have to urge to chuck all of my junk away and try to invent a more organised, healthy version of myself.

I'm not sure if I've mentioned it before on my blog, but I've been on a diet since January. Although, at this point, I don't think I can call it a diet, because I really feel like these changes will last a life time. I've lost between 10 lbs to a stone (I didn't weigh myself until after a couple of weeks of dieting,) I used to eat so unhealthily, which made me feel like crap all of the time. And although in the last couple of weeks, I have indulged in the odd takeaway, I know it will never get to the point it was before. I want to lose another half a stone to be at my 'target'.

However, I want a couple of strict weeks again, to just get myself back on track.

I had a huge clear out of my make up on Saturday. I own so much I know that I will never use; whether it's old make up palettes I bought before replacing them with high end alternatives (Makeup Revolution Iconic 3, I'm looking at you.) or makeup I received in Glossy Boxes or goody bags from events that are just not my taste/ colour. I felt obliged to keep them, but I know they will be at least used when given to my mum or sister.


I want to do a wardrobe clear out too, but I think I'm going to focus on that next weekend.

Now the nights are lasting longer, I think I'm going to start going on walks in the evening. I get stressed really easily, so at least a nice stroll in the evening will help clear my head.

Lastly, I wanted to mention that I want to start writing again. By this, I mean fiction writing. I studied Creative Writing at University, and I want to one day publish a book (even if it doesn't do very well haha.) I bought a little notebook from TK Maxx to jot down my ideas. I also received a Planner from the Hull Bloggers meet, which I will definitely be using to keep me organised.

Well, that's my first Sunday rambles post over with. How has your week been? Have you been getting the 'Spring feeling' yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment