Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 14 March 2016

Take A Peek Inside My Living Room

I'm no interior designer, but when me and husband moved into our first home back in November, I knew exactly how I wanted the house to look. Lucky for us, the house needed completely redecorating before we moved in and the landlord allowed us to choose colours and flooring to our taste.

I'm proud of how our home has turned out and I wanted to show you all a little peek of some of the things we have in our living room.












Here's a list of my favourite home ware shops and the places were we bought most of our stuff from:

-TK Maxx
-Ikea
-H&M
-Asda
-Zara Home
-Tiger
-Urban Outfitters
-Shabby Chic Shops
-Charity Shops
-Craft Fairs

Did you like this post? Would you like to see more 'Peek inside...' posts?

.

No comments:

Post a Comment