Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 10 September 2014

Punky Pins Review

I love anything a bit different and quirky, so was very excited to receive this Punky Pins gift set* in my Hull Blogger meet goody bag back in March.


The jewellery came in this blue box which I liked as most jewelley comes in little bags.


As you can see, I received a necklace, a pair of earrings, a ring and three badges. I've worn all pieces, apart from the badges which my fourteen year old self would have adored.

I especially love the ring as it's so quirky.


I can't find these exact items on the Punky Pin site, but they do mystery bags for £10, which I think will make excellent gifts for the upcoming festive season (too soon?) 

I think there's something for every taste at Punky Pins, even the option to make a photo of your pet into a necklace! However, I think this jewellery suits the more quirky if individuals. 

Have you bought anything from this site before?

*Received in a goody bag, but doesn't affect opinion. 

1 comment:

  1. Those pieces look fab! Punky Pins definitely looks like my kinda thing, I must have a look at their site, Thankyou for letting us know about it:) x
    www.natashaparisblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete