Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 15 June 2014

End of Year Ball-- Makeup!

Like promised, here's a full blog post dedicated to the makeup I wore to my End of Year Ball. When taking photos of all the products, I realized how much makeup I actually wear. Ooops. On to the makeup.

First of all is the base. I always put on my Soap & Glory BB cream as I feel it just moisturizes my skin and primes it. It also has spf25 in it. Next I used Benefit's Porefessional as it apparently smooths my skin out and make my makeup last longer. My Lacome Miracle Teint is my only high end foundation and is very light and dewy, exactly what you want in the summer.

I used three different concealers as concealing is my favourite part of my makeup. My Collection Lasting Perfection concealer is a blogger favourite so I won't go on about it. I used this mainly for redness around my nose and blemishes. I then used Benefit Erase Paste as it's very brightening. I have a small sample of Benefit's Fake Up so I put that on as well. There's no way I needed all of this on, but it was a special occasion so why not?

To set my makeup I used my Physician Formula colour correcting powder as apparently it covers redness. My ELF HD powder just makes my skin look really nice and smooths it out. I took my Stay Matte Powder and applied it just before I left and it just makes my skin less oily.

I used my Nars blush in the shade 'orgasm' as it's a nice pinky colour with a little shimmer. My Benefit High Beam gave me the glowy skin looked I wanted. I contoured my skin slightly with my Maybelline Dream Touch Concealer and my Benefit Hoola bronzer.

I filled my brows in with my HD Brow Palette in 'Foxy.' I wanted a nude eye so just used my Naked Basics palette from Urban Decay. I created a cat eye flick using an Eyeko felt liner free with this months Glamour Magazine.


I stuck fake lashes on from Primark and then slicked my Benefit They're Real Mascara on over them.

Lastly was my lips. I filled them in first with No7 lip liner, and then went over them with my favourite Collection Lipstick in the shade Queen of Hearts.

This was the final result :)


Do you wear as much makeup as me for special occasions or do I go completely overboard haha?

2 comments:

  1. Haha, ATM I tend to use nearly this much on a daily basis!
    You looked lovely at end of year ball. That lip colour really suits you :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Not bad for a £2.99 lipstick hehe xx

      Delete