Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 16 June 2014

Whittle and Fluff Keyring

A couple of days ago, I popped along to a vintage and craft fair being held where the bus station used to be at Freshney Place. There was around 20 stalls, a vintage style ice cream truck and a puppet show for the kids. I wasn't planning on buying anything (like usual) but the keyrings at the Whittle and Fluff stall caught my eye.



They cost just £4 and are all handmade. If you regularly read my blog, you'll know that many things are often destroyed by the bag monster (it's victims up to now include many key rings, pens, a Stay Matte powder, S&G Kickass Concealer and Body Shop powder.) Because of this, I'm cautious as to what I buy.

The key ring is made from wood and metal, a bit different to the usual cheapy plastic ones I buy. I chose a cat charm as an ode to my four kitties. Hopefully this one will survive my clumsy fingers, and even if it doesn't, the worse that could happen is a charm could snap off, which would be easily fixed.

If you like the look of this key ring, Whittle and Fluff have a website and a Facebook Page. They also sell other stuff such as cards and giftware.

No comments:

Post a Comment