Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 7 October 2016

American Food Haul // Autumn Foods






I'm not ashamed to admit that I spent well over an hour in Target looking down all the food aisles. As soon as September hits, it seems like they invent a pumpkin spice flavoured version of everything.

I bought way more food back than what I'm showing in this post, including the typical US candy like Jolly Ranchers and the 5 bags of Halloween candy we accumulated at the Disney Halloween Party. But as it's October, I thought I'd show the seasonal food I brought back.

Of course there's hundreds of flavours of pop tarts we can't get in the UK, but the Pumpkin Pie ones stood out being limited edition.

I had already bought Birthday Cake Oreo's which I demolished in a few days. These pumpkin spice ones intrigued me. The Special K bars are only 100 calories each so I bought (again) pumpkin spice and red velvet.


The gourmet barks were only $1 each and I got the flavours White Chocolate and Pumpkin Spice, Chocolate Smore and Chocolate, Caramel Drizzle and Sea Salt.


I spotted this hot sauce for a couple of dollars and just liked the way it looked. I think it will be nice to add to pasta dishes. 


I could have filled a suitcase full of all of the things we can't get here. I'm a proper foodie and I love trying new things, especially sweet stuff. Have you tried any of these before? What's your favourite American food? 


No comments:

Post a Comment