Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 13 October 2016

October Glossy Box // Review



I don't know why, but I seem to get more excited for Glossy Box around this time of year. I think it's because there's less of a chance I will receive something like fake tan (though I've probably jinxed it now.) My October box came yesterday, with 6 products to try.

The first thing that caught my eye was the Trifle Cosmetics Lip Parfait. This is £12.95 full sized, and although the packaging is really pretty and eye catching- I just hate cardboard packaging. The colour is not for me as it's too pale, however, I'm going to take Glossy Box's advice and mix it with another product in the box to create a rosier pink.

The second product in question is the Universal Beauty Cosmetics Secret Flush, Cream Blusher and Lip stain Duo. This product looks really quirky and I like the shade. I've not tried it yet, but I think it will be really subtle on the cheeks.

The third makeup item is a felt liner from PS...Pro. I've never heard of this brand before and I've never seen anything like the liner. It looks more like a white board pen! However, I like trying anything different so I will be experimenting with this.

I'm think I received another The Body Shop serum in a previous Glossy Box a few months back. Not that I'm complaining as I love The Body Shop's skin care. It's only a sample, but serums last for ages, and I'm looking forward to trying this.

I wasn't overly excited about the Bee Good Honey & Camelina Facial Exfoliator as I don't tend to use exfoliators that often. But, it smells nice and it's a good sized product. I'll be trying this and seeing if it changes my opinion.

Lastly, I received a mystery sixth product. I got a small bottle of shampoo which smells incredible. The brand of the shampoo will be revealed later on Esteelalond.com and I'm looking forward to finding out who it is.

I think this month has been a really good box, and I'm already looking forward to next months after seeing the sneak peak on my leaflet.

No comments:

Post a Comment