Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 2 October 2016

Hull Blogger Goody Bag



We were all lucky enough to receive a goody bag at the Hull Blogger event that I attended in September. 18 brands were involved in the meet overall, donating raffle prizes or contributing to the goody bags.

In the Goody Bag, I received a Hull Blogger tote bag. I always try to carry a tote bag with me so I don't have to buy plastic bags so this will get plenty of use. UltraDEX and Nanshy have been involved in Hull Blogger meets before, but I've never tried the UltraDEX Oral spray, or the Nanshy Fan Brush.

We also got some samples of Paul Mitchell shampoo and conditioner which I'm looking forward to trying.

Tessies is a local shop which I used to go in when I was a student and they kindle gave contributed some jewellery to the goody bags, as well as a gift card.

In the raffle, I won some Creightons Beautiful Brunette shampoo and conditioner. It has argon oil in and smells incredible.

I also won a thatlamecompany print for being most active on social media. This will go in my bedroom once I've bought all my new furniture.

Here's a list of all the brands who got involved in the meet:

Liquid Jade
Aloha Lola Cards
Boomf
Busy B
Paul Mitchell
Personal Planner
UltraDEX
Nanshy
DateNight
DIWAH Jewellery
In Retrospect Magazine
Lobster Homeware
Little-Known Box
thatlamecompany
The Hull Pie
Empire Girl Planner
Tessies
Poorboy Boutique

Have you tried anything from any of these brands?

No comments:

Post a Comment