Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 6 October 2016

Lush Lord Of Misrule Shower Scream // Review



I make no secret that Lord of Misrule is my favourite smell from Lush. Last year I must have bought about 4 of the bath bombs, so I was excited when I found out that they had made the scent into a shower gel.

The Lord of Misrule Shower Scream is a Halloween limited edition product. They come in different sizes as do most of the products in Lush. I bought 500g of the product for £16.50 which is expensive, however it will last me for ages.

 The product is neon green with a slight shimmer running through it. Even when lathered up, the green tint is still there. Although I like this, as it contributes to the Halloween feel of the product, it makes me nervous when using it as I'm scared it's going to stain the white wallpaper in the bathroom!

The product comes out quite watery which I wasn't expecting and when applied directly to the body, it doesn't lather as much as I'd like. However, when using a sponge, it foams quite quickly. I think I would have enjoyed this more if it was thicker, however it's not a huge deal.

The smell is the same as the bath bomb. A spicy mix of patchouli, black pepper with vanilla, it's very moreish and not overwhelming. After using, a subtle smell is left on the skin and lingers for a couple of hours.

Apart from the consistency of this product, I believe it's a new favourite. A little goes a long way and it is worth every penny. Have you tried this before? If not, be quick as it's a limited edition product.

No comments:

Post a Comment