Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 12 October 2016

Worth the Hype? // Glam Glow Supermud Clearing Treatment

I've not written a 'Worth the Hype' post in a while, so when I received a sample of a much raved about Glam Glow Face Mask from Sephora, I decided to test it out and see if it was worth the money and the rave reviews they have gotten.

I received a 10g sample of the GlamGlow Supermud Clearing Treatment. This came in a tube, but I believe the full size comes in a tub, with much more luxury packaging. The full size is £39 for 34g which I think is extortionate for a face mask. But is it worth the money?

I have used this twice now, and I think I only have enough product left for a couple of uses. This makes me think I'll only get around 20 uses out of the full sized product (but I suppose that works out at around £2 for a face mask.)

I don't have overly sensitive skin, but my skin doesn't usually react well to mud masks. Apart from slight redness, this doesn't react to my skin as bad as other masks.

I apply a thin layer to my face, and I like to leave it on for the maximum twenty minutes. After a couple of minutes on the skin, I feel tingling, but this goes away after a few minutes.

After using this, my skin is noticeably softer and my pores don't seem as visible. I think using this the recommended 1-3 times a week would produce amazing results. It can also be used as a spot treatment.

So would I buy the full size? Although I wouldn't include it as part of my regular skin routine (well, unless I win the lottery) I definitely think it's a treat and you can see some great results.

Have you tried any GlamGlow products before? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment