Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 5 October 2016

Urban Decay Primer Potion // Review



I use eye primers a lot more than face primers. Without an eye primer, my shadow tends to crease after just a couple of hours, no matter how good the quality of shadow is. I've tried so many different primers over the past few months, but one of my favourites happens to be the Urban Decay Primer Potion.

The packaging is shaped like a little potion bottle and is a deep purple, so easy to spot in the makeup bag. The consistency is thick and very creamy, and I've never had little pools of oil leak out of it like I have had with other primers. 

I tend to squeeze a little on my fingers, then blend it onto my eye lid. Pretty much the only issue with it is that I have to apply it this way, as I hate getting my fingers messy. Although I am aware that with the travel size, you do get a little doe foot applicator. Upon the lid, it evens out my skin tone and make the pigment of the shadow appear brighter.  

I'd say this makes my shadow last at least ten hours without creasing or dissolving. I got the smaller size at £8, as it works out better value by a ml. I think it's a very reasonable price, considering how little product you need and how long the tube lasts. 

Upto now, I've only tried the original. However, I'm excited to try the 'Sin*' version, the #SheffieldBBloggers were gifted at a meet up. 

Have you tried this product before? 

No comments:

Post a Comment