Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 3 October 2016

Sephora US Make Up Haul



Before my trip to Orlando, I frequently browsed the Sephora website trying to decide what I wanted to purchase whilst I was over there. 

There were two things I wanted from Sephora... and I couldn't get neither as they were both out of stock. The Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance palette is on everyone's wish list at the moment- and no where to be seen in any shops. 

I also wanted the Kat Von D Lock It Foundation. After two weeks in the sun, I was still the second palest shade, which of course was the only shade they didn't have in stock. Luckily, I went to another Sephora and managed to purchase it there. 

I love the Sephora Favorites sets as they allow you to try different brands without spending too much money. My parents got me a 'Give Me Some Lip' set last year, and Sephora brought another one out this year. At only $28 for 6 lip products totalling a $97 value, I decided to purchase it again. 

I'm not going to go too much into the products as I've not yet tried them all, however, in my box there was a Too Faced Melted Lipstick in the shade 'Chihuahua', a Smashbox Liquid Lipstick in the shade ' stepping out', a NARS Satin Lip Pencil in the shade 'Rikugien', a Lancome Juicy Shaker in the shade 'Boom Meringue', a Kat Von D Lipstick in the shade 'Lovecraft' and a Fresh Sugar Rose Lip Treatment which I think I received in last years set. 



I also got the Kat Von D Immortal Eye Trio- This includes a full sized Immortal Lash Mascara, and two mini ink liners in a black and grey. I'm still trying these out, but I think I prefer the Tattoo Liner to the Ink liner. Luckily, Kat Von D is now sold in Debenhams.


Now onto the Sephora freebies. I think my favourite thing about Sephora is that you can collect points which leads to receiving free products or exclusive sets. My Mum has a Sephora card and she let me use the points to get some things. She had over 400 points, so I was allowed to pick 4 '100 point' items. I chose a Glam Glow Face mask sample as I've heard such good things. I also picked a Makeup Forever Primer. The lady who served then recommended two Origins Eye Creams which are supposed to work really well together, 



Lastly, as my mum missed out on her Birthday gift which was back in May, we could receive a Marc Jacobs mini lipstick and eyeliner. 

This was everything I bought from Sephora and I can't wait to try everything. Is there anything you recommend from Sephora that you can't get in the UK? 


No comments:

Post a Comment